Please make sure that application forms are not printed on double-sided paper.
Citizens of ECOWAS are permitted free movement within the other member countries and do not require a visa for entry. You must possess the valid passport of your citizenship, the ECOWAS passport. or the ECOWAS Travel Certificate
• valid Yellow fever vaccination certificate
• confirmed Hotel reservation (if Hotel is used as reference)
• invitation Letter/Covering letter/ letter of introduction from employers of the applicant
• valid Ghana identification of Host (Preferably Valid passport) alternatively Confirmed Hotel Booking can be used
• an undertaking that the host will ensure that the visitor complies fully with immigration laws of Ghana/ Invitation Letter can be used
• copies of Bio data pages of passport
• resident Permit of all non Canadians
• evidence of Travel Itinerary
• birth certificate of child under 18 years
• Consent form. If only one parent is traveling with the child, a letter of consent from the other parent.
Ghana tourist visa is not required for citizens of Nigeria.
We strongly recommend traveling with 6 months validity on your passport at all times. Citizens of Canada can refer to www.canada.ca for forms and instructions for Canadian passport renewals.
Most destinations, including Ghana, require that you have adequate unused pages in your passport, allowing for any necessary stamps upon arrival and departure. We recommend that you have at least two free pages in Visas section of your passport before any international travel. Canadian citizens cannot add extra passport pages to their passports. Please refer to www.canada.ca for forms and instructions for Canadian passport renewals.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Ghana. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.