1. If you are younger than 18 years of age:
evidence that every person with a legal right to decide where you live consents to your travel to Australia on this visa. If one or both parents are not coming with you, provide:
• a statutory declaration giving their permission.
The declaration form can be found here
• Form 1229 Consent form
to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years. If you use this form, you will have to attach a certified copy of your parent’s or guardian’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or drivers licence) with their photograph and their signature. This form can be found here
2. If you are younger than 18 years of age and you will stay in Australia:
with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative.
• a declaration signed by the person who will be responsible for you in Australia.
• Form 1257 Undertaking declaration.
This form can be found here
3. Evidence of enrollment at school, college or university.