Please make sure that application forms are not printed on double-sided paper.
Citizens of Faroe Islands can apply for a visitor pass on arrival for a stay of up to 90 days. Applicants must show evidence of return transportation, adequate accommodations, proof of sufficient funds and medical/travel insurance including evacuation coverage.
Current entry fees:
- Valid for up to 4 days - £12.00
- Valid for up to 10 days - £14.00
- Valid for up to 21 days - £16.00
- Valid for up to 60 days - £20.00
- Valid for up to 90 days - £25.00
Saint Helena is an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom.
Saint Helena tourist visa is not required for citizens of Faroe Islands for a stay up to 90 days.