Thailand visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Thailand visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed Malta passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 3 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Proof of Status. Copy of the front and back of valid Permanent Resident Card or other proof of legal status in Canada (such as study permit, work permit, refugee/protected person status document)
Letter of Invitation. Letter from company in Thailand qualified to employ foreigners.
A letter from the sponsoring company in Thailand. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Embassy or Consulate of Thailand, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Briefly introduce the applicant.
• State the nature of the position being offered, salary structure, and duration of the contract.
• Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry employment visa).
Documents must be signed by authorized managing director and affixed the seal of the company.
A business letter from the sending company in Canada. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Embassy of Thailand, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
• Specify the dates of entry and departure.
• State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Thailand.
• Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa).
• Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.
Letter of Approval. A letter approved by Ministry of Labour in Thailand. To obtain this letter, the prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3 at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour at a Provincial Employment Office in the respective province.
Official Note. A note certifying the purpose of travel from the Government Agencies /Embassies and Consulates / International Organizations / State Enterprises in Thailand.
Previous Work Permit. Copy of any work permits issued by the Ministry of Labour (only in case the applicant has previously worked in Thailand).
Copies of company documents must be signed by Board of Directors and affixed the seal of the company. Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Thai. If translated into English, it should be notarized by notary organs or the applicant's diplomatic/ consular mission. Applicant must also sign on each page of these copies:
• List of shareholders
• Business registration and business license
• Company profile
• Details of business operation
• List of foreign workers stating names, nationalities, and positions
• Map indicating the location of the company
• Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax of the latest year
• Alien income tax return
• Value-added tax registration
Educational Records. Copies of educational records of the applicant and letters of recommendation from the prior employers, identifying job description and length of service time.