- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
India travelers applying for visa for the purposes of NGO, volunteer, journalism or employment are not eligible for an EVISA and are advised to apply for the appropriate consular visa instead.
India E-visas must be obtained prior to travel to India. No documents need to be mailed to VisaHQ for processing. You will receive an Electronic Travel Authority by e-mail. Biometric details will be taken upon arrival in India.
If you have a valid visa in your old passport, this visa is still valid for entry. You have to bring your old passport along with your new passport and earlier granted valid e-Visa (ETA) document with you. Please do not apply if you have a valid visa in any other passport. Your application will be rejected. If your passport with Indian visa was lost, and you are applying with a new passport, please let us know
Fill out India business e-visa application form online
and provide digital copies of the following documents:
An invitation from the company in India.
or seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai.
However, travelers can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
• have been arrested/ prosecuted/ convicted by Court of Law of any country;
• have been refused entry / deported by any country including India;
• have been engaged in human trafficking/ drug trafficking/ child abuse/ crime against women/ Economic offense / Financial fraud;
• have ever been engaged in cyber crime/ terrorist activities/ sabotage/ espionage/ genocide/ political killing/ other act of violence;
• have by any means or medium, expressed views that justify or glorify terrorist violence or that may encourage others to terrorist acts or other serious criminal acts;
• have sought asylum (political or otherwise)in any country
Are ineligible for e-Visa and must instead apply for a visa at the nearest Indian Consulate. Please contact VisaHQ for more information.
India business e-visa fees for citizens of Canada, residing in New Brunswick
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||HST||Total cost|
|Multiple entry||up to 1 year (180 days stay)||3-5 business days||111.00||99.00||12.87||222.87|
- Validity: up to 1 year
- Processing: 3-5 business days
- Total cost: 222.87 Cost calculationEmbassy fee: 111.00 Processing: 99.00HST: 12.87 Total cost: 222.87
If the intention is to stay for more then 180 days, shall get registered with FRRO/FRO concerned within two weeks after the expiry of 180 days.
- Ottawa, ONAddress
VisaHQ.ca Inc. An appointment is required to appear in this office and it should be coordinated with . 116 Albert Street Suite #300 Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada K1P 5G3 1-800-715-2075Fax613-777-0486Office hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm ETCall center hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm ET>a/< a;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>"a;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<
- Toronto, ONAddress
VisaHQ.ca An appointment is required to appear in this office and it should be coordinated with . Two Morneau Shepell Centre 895 Don Mills Rd., Suite 900 Toronto, ON M3C 1W3 1-800-715-2075FaxOffice hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm ETCall center hoursMonday — Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm ET>a/< a;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>"a;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<