7-day institutional quarantine for all travelers from countries not included in the travel suspension (except for some categories), starting from the hour of arrival at the Institutional Quarantine center and at the expense of the traveler, is mandatory.
You will not be able to visit Saudi Arabia if you have already passed one of these countries less than 14 days ago: Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Portugal, UAE, UK, USA, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey. This does not apply to Saudi Citizens, Diplomats, Health Practitioners and their families, but those travelling within these categories will be required to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival at home in Saudi Arabia.
Please make sure that application forms are not printed on double-sided paper.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not issue tourist visas. For Umrah and Hajj visa information, please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Saudi Arabia.
As of May 20, 2021 The Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires an institutional quarantine for all passengers from countries that are not included in the travel suspension, exempt the following categories:
• male and female citizens and their spouses, daughters and sons of female citizens, and domestic workers accompanying any of the aforementioned groups;
• unvaccinated domestic workers accompanying an immune resident;
• immune individuals;
• official delegations;
• holders of a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their families residing with them;
• air Crews;
• trucks drivers and their assistants from all ports;
• passengers involved in the health supply chains, as decided by the Ministry of Health.
• crews of marine vessels;
• individuals whose health condition appear (immunized) and their companions under the age of 18 years.
The period of institutional quarantine for all arrivals from outside the Kingdom, with the exception of the above-mentioned categories, is for a period of 7 days, starting from the hour of arrival at the Institutional Quarantine center and at the expense of the traveler.
With an emphasis on the need to obtain a valid health insurance policy to cover the risks of the Coronavirus, approved by the official authorities in the Kingdom, for all those coming to the Kingdom (who are not immunized).