The Multiple Entry visa may only used at the Dubai Airport. Please plan accordingly.
• Birth Certificate. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
• Parent’s Passport Copy. A copy of the information pages of the traveling parent’s passport.
• Parent’s UAE Visa. A copy of the traveling parent's valid UAE visa (unless parent is applying for a visa together with the applicant).
Before appling for UAE e-visa you must be outside the country. In case you have just left the United Arab Emirates, please provide us a copy of the UAE exit stamps.
United Arab Emirates tourist visa for citizens of Canada is issued on arrival for stay up to 30 days
- Traveling to
Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to United Arab Emirates?
- First, check the current validity of your passport.
All travelers will need a passport valid for at least 90 days following your departure date from United Arab Emirates. However, we strongly recommend traveling with 6 months validity on your passport at all times.
- Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
Most destinations, including United Arab Emirates, require that you have adequate un-used pages in your passport, allowing for any necessary stamps upon arrival and departure. We recommend that you have at least two free pages in Visa section of your passport before any international travel.
- Finally, confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to United Arab Emirates. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country.